Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SIGN BA FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS JIM, YOU CLUELESS FEKKING DOPE.

• They say swearing shows an inability to express ones self articulately. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this team!!!!!!

• Reminds me of the Bulldogs game.

• How do have 30 points scored against you by a team  coach by Jason Demetriou , the Bush coach with 9 years of experience got out coached by not a Rookie .

• Crap ... What is with this team, you can tell within minutes whether we have decided to show up 

• You're spot on Gaz. You can tell within 5 minutes of kickoff if we're going to give the game a crack or not.

• Why were we favourites? We lose to South's the same way every single game. They just cut up our edges. Same old same old. Here's hoping we try and close this out with some pride. Can't see it happening though...

• Too late the scoreline is embarassing given the conditions

• We've had different players, but the same shit edge defence, but BA will come out and say we didn't chase the collision 

• And he'll say we need to front end the effort

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
7 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
34 minutes ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
40 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
1 hour ago
More…