Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We're gone.

We've let yet ANOTHER game slip.

• Apparently BA was happy with our defense at halftime.. seriously whats BA smoking..

• BA is the luckiest man in the nrl 8 years and still the same putrid wide defense 

• BA is on borrowed time Chief, the draw will expose this team & BA  kiss the top 4 goodbye 

• I think its 9 chiefy

• His smoking rolled up hundred dollar bills.

• Wheres brissy, Tony, Coral and all the other BA loving dopes?

At least im here after every game win or loss, you guys only ever turn up after a win.

• Hand firmly up, Snakie.

• Just a guess, but I'd say at a circle jerk

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Bang on Al"
11 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Totally agree with you here Grunta but I'm not sure how much of that is on BA? As other people have mentioned other clubs have talented and fast outside backs coming out of their arse and look at what BA has to work with. In the last 20 years I can…"
40 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"If I'm Sivo and I'm going into the off season I'd be getting him into hot yoga and Pilates these types of exercises that help him with elasticity as well as using his body weight for strength exercises.30 yrs of age all the battering he has to…"
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Leg speed if there adding and are looking at fowards they need to be looking for more athletes that have agility.The days of Paulo though he has a point of difference and RCG types especially are coming to an end.
The rule makers and V'Landys…"
1 hour ago
More…