Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahaha - it's the phone/ipad looking at you and having a guess at what you might be in to based on your appearance and what you are doing. I get endless adds for callus cream.

• I get all these ads for single O/ 45  Ladies with massive norks. 🤷‍♂️

• Jesus , what site is advertising 0-45 y/o females ?  I'd probably block that site mate or you might find yourself in a bit of strife . 

• 10615751661?profile=RESIZE_710x

You're welcome mate :)

• Mate I'm balls deep in an all day piss up with the lads as we speak.  I wouldn't say no to that right now . By 3am that'd be the top shelf pick. 

• Kman where did you find that picture of Coryn ?

• Hahahah, good one. 

• Haha Krames ,  Siri might've seen me getting out of the shower ya reckon. 

• So that post says by far one of the best spines in the comp.

Your trolling said it was claimed they are by far the best spine in the comp.

Which one is it?

They are one of the best spines in the comp and every spine has it's bad days especially if the forwards aren't laying a platform and if you can't recognise that, it's definitely not worth discussing with you.

As for Melbourne putting journeymen around thier spine, they can get away with it as they have a multi premiership winning top notch coach and we have BA.

I don't bet as betting is for suckers.

Enjoy the game

• Souths 28 eels 10

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I agree that this squad would still be a top 4 side under many other coaches but you can't argue that some are declining.
We need to move on a few IMO but if obviously start with the coach.."
26 seconds ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Bennett will clean out whoever he feels is finished or will not buy in. Matterson would be target number 1.
Ofahengaue for example he has coached before so he knows what he can do. RCG would love him, as would Carty and Hopgood. Lane could be one…"
1 minute ago
Will 5150 replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Sadly, we are absolutely back to an embarrassing footy side... but even worse, we're an embarrassing side that is made up of many big names, big salaries and big reputations. Our best... the collective of big names, big paychecks, big reputations,…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"But more so how will a kid, 19 on debut, help a team that is morally not great? It is a bad situation regardless and could make things worse."
3 minutes ago
More…