Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Come on Carlo, our big stars are still on the bus . Gutho is going ok , but Moses , RCG , Mahoney and to a lesser extent Brown are already at The Roxy. You can't blame tne coach when our Internationals are off .  He shoudnt need to hold their hands to ensure they are ready to play. 

• Penisini you've had a rough start to this game

• Oh are you shitting me... scrum win against the feed??? We are just so mentally slack and lazy...

• Lane keeping us in this game . What was Gutherson doing in that scrum ? 

• Gonna be one of those nights... back in under 8s, our coach taught us to mark up in defence from the wing and work your way in. The wingers job was to communicate with his centres and edge forwards calling them out so the winger wasn't isolated. He'd be getting on by now, but could probably still manage some defensive consulting to  supplement his pension. If anyone has connections at the club let them know I've got there man. 

• Good wet weather play you dumb turd.

• Tonight we have risen to a whole new level of stupid. Well done morons

• Well there doing everything in there power to lose this game

• This seriously is a comedy of errors for us

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Great blog ea. One of the the stats that can't be measured is players not even making an attempt to tackle. For instance Russell when he just let the guy run past him. If you look at his stats he has no miss tackles. Matto did the same thing. We…"
5 minutes ago
Hugo replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Well they will never be critical of BA and when you start a forum but have basic rules like - you can't be critical of the coach , then it is a pretend fan boy site. You can't ever disagree with Sixties as he gets completely butt hurt and can be…"
6 minutes ago
Poppa replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Keep talking and wishing EA, you/we have no idea if Bennett is interested to come here.
LB I don't know how you gave Lane any sort of a pass mark. I don't know what his stats were but he litered all night for mine.
BA talked about only a handful put…"
8 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
" Cartwright was probably our worst player last night. His stupid penalties, loose carries were compounded by his truly horrible defence. "
8 minutes ago
More…