Game day blog - Knights vs Eels

The Sundy arvo blockbuster!

This will be a great game to watch. The Panthers are currently a point ahead. The Knights return home for the first time in a long time and both teams are playing exciting footy.

Gus Gould is putting the boot in and basically saying that we are not the reel deel. If we win this we'll be back ontop of his beloved Pussies.

The Eels have been flying high playing an attractive brand of footy to watch.

My biggest concern for the Eels in this game is Jai Field being found out. Field vs Pierce. I actually think we have them covered pretty well across the park, apart from this little match up and it would appear to be horribly one sided.

Field will need his body guards and to play care free eyes up footy all game. The Eels will need to win the final 20 minutes to be a chance too.

So, who wins this one and by what margin?

MOM?

58 Best NRL Memes images | Nrl memes, Nrl, Memes

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll say Eels by 4.

MOM Lane.

• Not a bad post, but can I ask why the parralurker is not doing this 1,sorrry that's my whinge first the day

•  

https://media3.giphy.com/media/jokP1aFCGBT7bKpmci/giphy.gif
  • If Carlo gets down to the ground in her skimpy Parra gear she may be able to get the boys home.

If not I'm getting the feeling this may be a tough one for us - alot will depend on whether Newie actually turn up or not I reckon.

I hope BA pins Gus' bullshit article up in the sheds.

I'm wrong 99.9999% of the time so I'll go Newcastle by 10, Pierce MOM.

• Kram 

I’m thinking of picketing outside demanding to be let in - but I ain’t doing skimpy in winter 

regardless I don’t think it will help .... the bloody novocastrians will be annoying me all week ....:-((

• Tough one.  Not confident becuase I think we might try and play tough and grind and lose our way with a weak bench.  If we start fast and attack we could blow them away early and get away with the win. 

Knights 4 points .  Klemmer MOM

hating myself tipping against me boys. 

• The only one I'm concerned about in knights line up is Pearce with his short kicking game near the line . It's a weapon he has used to great effect over the years on us 

• I am going to go against everyone else and predict an Eels romp.Newcastle have a bad game in them if you contain thier forwards and stop the second phase out to the flanks.We have the forwards to bash thiers and frustrate them.They have had a tough draw and beaten some top teams and only had one hiccup against Cowboys away and Storm. However we have the strength across the park and hopefully the mentality to break our away hoodoo.Bash them up the middle and offload offload offload , play them at their own game and they wont lie down but they will not have the temperament to stop it.Eels 32- 12 MOM The King.

• Eels by8, mom brown

• Knights have gone win - loss- win - loss the last month and to my eye look anything but solid or dependable 
    Eels by 8+
    RCG or Junior for MOM 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Eels by 16
MOM Brown"
10 minutes ago
Grunta the great posted a discussion
I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels…
11 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I read somewhere Talagi was in same situation as Sanders and able to negotiate after round 6 but has an option in his favour he can activate.  If so that is probably why BA moved him to 5/8 instead of bringing in Sanders or even Asi which would have…"
19 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Hayne was a once in a generation player.....are you suggesting this kid is in that league?"
28 minutes ago
More…