Game day blog - Eels vs Raiders

G'day guys. I'll start off by saying that this week's blog will be very brief as I am having that consistent and very frustrating problem of only being able to read the front page of blogs and writing a post only for it to vanish somewhere into cyberspace. So, I am writing this on my shitty phone on what is a problematic and shitty platform...

Tonight we see the boys up against pRicky's Raiders who have shocked the world with 2 wins on the trot and reverberations so strong they apparently were even felt across in the UK where when felt, the queens underpants fell down. Furthermore, in the states president Biden got his first half Mongrel, such was the level of shock in response to the two wins in a row.The Eels are coming off a convincing win against the Tits and should be up for this and should win well. We see Moses on the sidelines again whilst Opacic and the Dumpster have been put on the kerb. Junior's back along with Fungerson and I'll be very interested to see how the latter goes. JA gets another shot at receiving slightly less abuse which will bode him well for the future. So, who wins and by what margin?MOM?

GO YOUEELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh thank god 

I've got enough hits on me embers 🤣

• Lol you're safe Carlo 

• I had my pitchfork sharpened and all , Carlo. 

• Oh I bloody know 

snake would have thought it was friggin xmas 

• I hope Gutho is not out,  but I would like to see how dunster goes at fullback. 

• Eels by 18

Mom - Fergo / Gutho

• Guth is in 

• Game odds just had a BIG shift

Raiders blowing out from $4.50 to $5 right after the final team sheets were announced..... must be a sign gutho plays 

Parra 24-12

• Guth is playing can put away the noose for now

• Oh thank christ 

i couldn't deal with the guilt 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fishbulb replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Just waiting for my second Pfizer - due this Wednesday. No side-effects at all, apart from this nagging desire to do whatever Bill Gates says. Also starting to think one world government is a really good idea...."
5 minutes ago
My Bob replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"I don’t think any medical authority has claimed vaccinations will make us “immune” to the virus.  The vaccines efficacy is not 100% and possibly declines over several months, therefore booster shots may become a thing. 
The facts are:  Most people…"
7 minutes ago
Electric Eel replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Now go an please post this on Fongs post.  Absolute friggin clueless dopes.  Country would be better off without the fools!"
8 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Mate you're wrong. If we woke up tomorrow and we're 100% vaccinated we would have:
Negligible Hospitalisations. Nearly zero ICU cases. Nealry zero deaths. Dramatically reduced transmissions. Dramatically reduces serious illness. Zero lockdowns and…"
10 minutes ago
More…