Game day blog - Eels vs Dragons

Today we see our eels up against the team most pundits were backing to take out the wooden spoon this year before the season kicked off, but have surprised many coming into this game with three wins in a row, St George.

These three wins were against bottom ranked teams, so it's difficult to gauge how good the Dragons are actually going.

Regardless, the Eels had better treat them with respect, something they haven't done at times this year, particularly in that first half against the Broncos and at times against the Sharks.

We've drawn the shitty time slot of around 6pm on Sunday evening, but I'm still very keen to see the boys play and in a game that we should win and comfortably if we play how we should. No Matterson again and the team is largely the same as last week.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eels by 18.

MOM Mahoney.

• Eels by 8

Dylan Brown MOM.

• is he actually out there.

• Eels 38

Dragons 10

• This reply was deleted.
    • its dry but the wind would blow the head of a froffie 

• Not sure how much the wind will be a factor given the ground is closed in. It should at least mean no dew settles so it should be a fast, dry track 

• yep. plenty of attack

• This reply was deleted.
            • It's windy.

I just saw a chook lay the same egg 3 times 😝

• Yeah who invented this 6 pm slot, 

Eels by 16, MOM RCG he really looks like he wants his best fotm back and to dominate 

• This is a hard one, dragons can cause a upset.  We need a big game from the forwards and halves. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Avon Barksdale posted a discussion
Graham Annesley has conceded a controversial obstruction call that cost Roosters star Joey Manu a fair try against the Panthers was wrong. The NRL head of football has wasted no time conceding that video referee Chris Butler failed to use the…
8 minutes ago
Poppa posted a discussion
Lomax is reputably on 800k, I am not sure when his contract expires. No one's going to get him for a bargainWhen his 800 at Saints expires you might!.............he has been a Saints junior and prodigy the whole time, I think its a bit sad when you…
19 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Mick Cronin"
24 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"And the local kebab shop"
25 minutes ago
More…