Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dragons.

Will dead cats bounce?

This is a game the Eels should win looking at the form of both teams, the talent of both teams and the home ground advantage.

Having said this, how many times have we seen a team lose a coach and lift?

This won't happen tonight. The Eels have been winning very ugly, but winning nonetheless.

This game shapes as THE game for the Eels to get back some of that early season, scintilating form. I'm expecting the Eels to not only win, but win by plenty.

Last week's tireless efforts in an absolute quagmire should bid them well. I'm hoping that Sivo tears Norman a new asshole like last year.

Matto back is exciting and I really can't wait to see him on the field again. The ratings should be high and I'd expect a massive game from the Eels' forward pack.

Let's hope that our wingers take some smelling salts before running out tonight.

So, who will win and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wet track Eels by 8.

MOM Dylan Brown,  good game last week. 

• Hoping he sets off where he finished last week, Graham.

I'd love to see him playing at his best every week. Keary like.

• I'm confident. I expect us to win this one. That's bad though because like I've said in other posts the last time I was confident was rd 23 2017 when we lost to lowly Newcastle. 

• Good to see Moses attack the line early.

• Go the spaniel !!!

• Geez, they're giving the ball some air. Brave stuff in the wet.

• We will lap this mob if we score next . 

• Moses running the ball and taking on the line, first time since returning from injury, good sign going forward 

• Nnnnnoooooooooooo.

please don't be a high ankle sprain 

• Hate it when Canadian club does a good kick 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

macybrown replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Hope so!"
2 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I reckon it'd be a huge mistake to let Grieg go or even Ogden go also ... it's taken years for us to get good back ups in place .
why do we have to let the players we have nurtured to be fit to step in to take fg places at all tho? It's imperative…"
3 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Personally my assessment is based on the fact that he's been in the coaching box since he was a scratch in his father's pants. He should have picked up something then but of course, no guarantees. "
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'll tell you how this goes down.
Dragons get Asofa, Storm get Lomax and we get stuck holding our dicks again..."
6 minutes ago
More…