Further additions for 2021

A post made on Social media todsayinf just as the heading Further additions will be made to our Roster in the coming weeks and months to ensure that the Parramatta eels will be able to challenge for the premiership in 2021. Any sugustions guys on who will be added ??

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am hearing that Hindy and Fuifui Moimoi will be making a comeback. They will play of the bench to fix up the defence and help with the go foward once Paulo, RCG and Brown are of the field. Since the Eels team is better from when they played, Hindy wants to return in order to finally win a premiership. IMO great signing. lol. 

• I hope Staggs isn't one of them.

• Why not have you seen that kid play

• that's crazy talk Graham,the bloke was a walk up start for Origin before his injury,one of the only Broncos having a go this year,he never stops trying.Even on one leg he'd be better than what we currently have available at centre.

• This reply was deleted.
        • He's the best centre in the game in my opinion right now. Can really break a game open, and in our pack he will really shine. 

• Can we all stop with the Stagg dream. Do you really think the biggest League club in the country will let their best player leave, after having lost Fafita? Move on, Broncos will lock him in long term. JAC on the other hand is the only decent outside back on the market and better odds to land him if Eels decide to throw their hat in the ring. He wants to come to Sydney,  he’s mates with Fergo, the only clubs with $$ are Dogs and Tigers (though he doesn’t want to go back to Tigers). If Eels make a play for JAC, I’m sure we would be a more attractive option than either of those teams. He could be good in the centres, wing or back up fullback for when King Gutho moves to 5/8, after Dylan Brown leaves us  for the All Blacks. 

• Social Media????  Why not read the news article from the EELS web site

As we announced yesterday, we have the pleasure of welcoming Tom Opacic, Isaiah Papali’i and Joey Lussick to the Blue and Gold for season 2021.  Each player will add talent, depth and balance to our squad and will be a great cultural fit for our Club. 

Further additions will be made to our roster in the coming weeks and months to ensure that the Club is positioned to challenge for a premiership in 2021.    

• Liked the look of Joey Lussick last night. 
    They got smashed by Wigan but he looked solid and has a nice pass from dummy half and also played a lot of half back. 
    Not sure if French is coming back to us or not but he was electric last night from fullback with 3 tries 

• This reply was deleted.
      • He's here as a backup only

• This is what I think. You can get a gun but do we have a good coach ? I don't think so. Yes we are sitting in 3rd, but Brad is complacent,  especially around our fringe defence. Some has criticised his interchange, yet he doesn't learn. 

We are 8th year and 3rd position is not good enough. As a supporter I demand more. I want my team gives everything on the field. I demand more as a supporter.  If Brad doesn't learn from this season he will never learn. 

I would be happy to see my club competes for 80 minutes for every game, I want my club gives back the same passion back to us,. We deserve more....

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…