Fucken Disgrace

that is all that GF was.

fucken refereeing was disgraceful 

Wighton should be Churchill Medalist

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fuk the raiders they had more than enough chances to win it & Cronk should never have been sent to the bin for that so both teams had shit calls but the chooks reacted better 

• I think Canberra got some favourable calls as well especially the sin bin. I don't feel it was a sin bin. Canberra had a chance to win the game in that period but couldn't do anything. I thought Eastern Suburbs defence was good, their attack not so good.

• Exactly 

• I think the better team did lose, but glad to see Cronk go out a winner.

The call was suspect but the raiders had plenty of time to play out the last tackle. They were lucky with Cronk sent to the bin, which shouldn't have been. If that ball went behind and the raiders scored, the ref would of had the bunker look at it for an obstruction and would of came back down as a defensive decision.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/06/referees-only-audio-of-the-six-...

Referees-only audio of the 'six again' reversal
    Listen to the referees only audio of the play around the six again reversal during the second half of the grand final
    • Sounds clear as day, however it wouldn’t of been half as loud or clear as that audio. The players don’t have an ear piece blue toothed to the refs mic. Crowd screaming players yelling , adrenaline pumping. Pretty sad reffing. 

• The better side lost. If Wighton had heard the call he would of kicked it. Its not as simple as some morons on hear are making it. Yeah the cronk call was harsh but its what theyve been doing all year. That call changed the game whether your a sticky fan or not.

• 100%

• This reply was deleted.
      • 100% they got it wrong.

they called 6 again.

when is the bunker able to overturn a ruling? Did they call out every time the Roosters held up the play the ball? Did the even look at the head high tackle on Seizer? What about the tackle on Keary where he held his mouth like a bitch. 

There was only one side being penalised in the ruck.

it was disgraceful 

• No, they didn't get it right, they got two calls wrong. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens posted a discussion
Nrl Physio reporting that Gutho has been getting his knee drained of fluid and dealing with soreness and swelling in the knee he had surgery on. Obviously not a good sign and he's not close to 100%. 
3 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch."
8 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Thanks for the reality fix mate. We often get carried away in our own little world and forget there are way more important shit happening to others.
I am unsure how I would react in that situation."
21 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"If he doesn't come oh well.
I just want brad arthur sacked!
Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!
It will be like winning a premiership for me!"
36 minutes ago
More…