Fucken Disgrace

that is all that GF was.

fucken refereeing was disgraceful 

Wighton should be Churchill Medalist

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exactly, there were 60,000 + fans screaming in the arena. They aren’t playing “Simon says”. They made plenty of mistakes all game but the ones on the fly you need to let go.

if they are going to check stuff in the bunker, check everything. How was it not a penalty try when Cronk recurved 10 mins. He only has to fall over the line to score.

the game is a fucken disgrace

• The pocket ref made the call not the bunker, watch the head on shot with the sound on. Yeah the players might not have heard the call ( 4 times they called last tackle) but both refs also had their hand in the air signaling last tackle. It was harsh on the raiders but it would have been harsher on the roosters if the raiders did get the 6 again and scored. 

• Both refs but their arm up signaling last tackle and called last tackle 4 times, twice before a pass was made and twice after.

Should they have changed the call?, probably not but if the raiders scored from 6 again when they shouldn't have had 6 again we would be complaining about the roosters getting ripped off. The raiders had more than enough opportunity to win the game but blew it, tough luck.

• 2 ever so soft penaltes kept Roosters in game plus that last call was enough to kill Nrl forever. Better team lost. Ricky Stewart haters move on Raiders are a good side. Glad it wasn't Tigers, Panthers or Eels I'd be on the news. 

• One of the highlights for me was Gould going on about how the Roosters were shot and it was only a matter of time until the Raiders put them away, nek minnit Teddy is touching down up the other end. If only they'd shown Ricky right at that moment.

Gould and Stuart - if there are two bigger tossers in rugby league I don't know who they are.

• How about when Gould called the roosters the panthers. Ha!

• lockyer has them covered for smugness. Peter Beattie just generally has them covered.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yeah, they're calling them justice refunds.

• the entire comp  is rigged and the NRL generally corrupt from the top down, I just can’t see  how the game is going to grow under the leadership of greenrupt leadership it seems the entire NRL Clubs fans other than Melbourne and the roosters would have to continue to endure the hardships of nrl agendas Gus once said that the media and the medics are going to kill the game I say he’s wrong it’s the NRL corruption and the referees that’s going to kill off the game.

• I read with interest Refs boss Anesley had a word with Stuart after the game and I can guarantee you it went like this...."Don't worry Coach Stuart its your trophy in the next few years". Why else didn't Stuart blow up?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"HOE while BA deserves all the criticism in the world he isn't just the problem , this two bit board has been a huge problem since 2017 and have continued to a problem ever since. 
Culture and standards start from the top .

We have certain people…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"But we cannot attack. If Sivo is on the right we could get some points."
6 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Not yet he isn't. "
7 minutes ago
EelsAgeMe replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"That poor man and his family.  I can't imagine the pain. "
11 minutes ago
More…