Fucken Disgrace

that is all that GF was.

fucken refereeing was disgraceful 

Wighton should be Churchill Medalist

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Absolutely agree! The Roosters are not premiers in my calculations.

• That was unbelievable! Six again was the call. After the tackle no sorry hand the ball over . The rorters scored straight after. Bull shite! 

• That decision changed the whole momentum of the game. The Raiders were on the attack! They were actually stunned by the decision and never really prepared. Next thing Tedesco try game over. Disgrace.

• The call was changed before the tackle but still l not good enough,  it was the wrong call to start with but once made they should have stuck with it

• but it wasnt changed fast enough for them to take the kick option, it put them under the impression it was 6 to go, fucking unbelievable.

• Yep

• I agree, they should have stuck with the original wrong call 

• Mate it was so disgraceful one really has to think if the bunker has a few guys in there who are on the take for the roosters.

I never claim the games rigged but that was a disgrace.

That sort of shit will have plenty of people asking if its rigged.

• Exactly I’d go as far as to say it’s corrupt. Fair dinkum 6 again called then change the call - no chance Whighton heard that that’s why he ran with it.

Im filthy as fuck

• It's been happening all year don't know why everyone is surprised 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Not a bad claim, only thing i say is Norths only made one more GF after their 1922 title. In 77 years they made 1 GF. No minor premierships either. Souths were in same boat. 1971 was last premiership before 2014. In that time of 43 years they made…"
11 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"I agree wholeheartedly and life's far more important than any game. To lose someone you love under those circumstances is unthinkable.
Regarding the Eels, to be honest all Eels fans should be used to losing by now - like it or not we are fast…"
17 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"100% Steel. I cannot stand Luai, what he stands for as a player. But if he played for Parramatta i would defend him to the hills. Latrell if he was at Parra i would stand by him. It is just how it is. Now doesn't mean we turn a blind eye to bad…"
17 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"He has gotten better this year. You are right, Stuart would like to keep him but at same time has flaws and he like Hopoate a bit and Rapana will come back at some point, Chevy Stuart has to stay at 1. Savage could be expendable. I mean Sanders is…"
21 minutes ago
More…