From The Lurker........

The Eels are keeping up their search for a rugged prop to add to their arsenal for next season.

Their latest target? Tigers hit man ‘Jesse’ Sauaso Sue.

The problem is, the Tigers have Sue under contract for 2018 - and have told the Eels he is not up for sale.

The Eels are still in the hunt for Panthers’ ball-playing prop Leilani Latu, who is being shopped around despite denials from the Penrith camp.

Newcastle are favoured to add Latu to their pack for next season at this stage.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol we want Sue that badly that we'll pay out his contract? That being said I'd take them both but Latu ahead of Sue
    • Do we pay a transfer fee? Or are we just "taking over" his contract obligations?
  • Theres a few good props over in England, maybe we should try getting a couple of them over.
  • 3284867971?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• K3tJ6U9.jpg

• I think he will snake
  • Why would Newcastle we favourite over us for Latu??  We have plenty of cap space as well and need another prop as much as anybody.

• Maybe Knights will pay more...

• Newcastle would guarantee probably a starting spot. We couldn't
    • Latu played for the Newcastle All Blacks in the Koori Knockout last year - perhaps some links here.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
6 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
22 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
More…