Frenchs performance

Earlier in the week i posted a blog questioning frenchs efforts this yearAlot of you defended him and the supposed "flair" he brings to the teamWell can i ask how valuable his flair is running the ball 3 times for 28 metres in 80 minutes of football??

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Spot on mate, ive been banging on about it for years, the kids a joke.

A flashy try every now and then does not make you a good player.

We have to carry this kid, hes a huge liability, we need big powerful outside backs.

• 2 problems tonight where he did not get the ball always went to Jennings side. Also in attack he needs to be the alternate dummy half when he is not getting the ball especially when Will Smith is on.

• Yep very very poor from him.

Hes playing sacred or something.

Hes no smaller than the Fox yet rarely takes a hit up or goes looking for the ball.

BA should have the bloke sniffing around the forwards for some loose crumbs but thats too much common sense for BA.

• Haynes back next week

who drops out?

• give him Scotts jersey, make him do some work for a change

• Doesn't want to get tackled tigers want him i say send him now
    • If he goes to the tigers he will probably be a star cleary turns weak players into strong competitors

Shame our coach cant do the same
    • I've spoken with people about Bev his biggest problem is himself he doesn't think its his job to ruck it out just inside the attacking zone he needs to be moved on
  • Did he play?
  • Anyone realise not once was the ball thrown at him after that shocking ball from Gutho? George Jennings hardly got the ball unless it was scoots also. This team cannot use their wingers, playing with 11 men. Don't blame French

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Pork Rind replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think Lomax hanging around with Corey Norman too much  while he was there. We don't need anymore of these players in our team"
8 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Frank, Gus highly recommends The Dynasty in Belmore, as having sublime Chinese to die for."
9 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Fiji ladies and gents you want to find the next Turuva Sivo Radradra Ravalawa and alike they are there."
9 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Canterbury leagues the best San choy bow in NSW.  Id take 50k less undoubtedly "
9 minutes ago
More…