Frankies Blog

Looks like Frankies blog about Magpies blog has now been closed. Oh the irony.

In any case, I'm curious to know why these blogs would be closed? Sure they might be getting a bit long winded and repetitive, but at the very least couldn't the moderator closing the blogs at least post why they are closing them?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Your 'mate' started it Daz, it was all a bit of fun banter with you, all civil, some good jokes you were having some fun with until Phil the dill stepped in and tried to white knight for you and started throwing around the coward term.

Not mine or fongs fault, Phil loves playing the victim, so do you.

• no doubt hush puppies you muppet.

• And Daz, neither Fong nor i have even hinted we'd put your info up, its the same rules as always, i wouldnt do that.

Its you and Dill demanding forum rules be broken because you want us banned as a result, like always lol

Its you and your mate drumming up the nonsense and demanding other members break the forum rules so you can then report and demand a suspension, typical weak behaviour lol, if you cant beat em ban em is your motto.

Its always been the way for you Daz, weak.

Its just you putting the white flag up every time, nothings changed.

• Coward

• poor attempted bait Phil, your efforts are so basic.

You'll need to take your game a few levels up to compete.

• I think I may leave my response for another day and make it a real meaningful one.  

• You been shoplifting at Kmart again Phil ? I may have to give your name to my buddy at  the AFP .   

• Snake, you're stretching the truth more than a little bit! We both know you've made it a meme to say you have read public reviews of me. Then you launch into this flirtation with violating site rules about non disclosure of personal information. We both know a favourite tactic of your alt-right blog sites is doxxing. 
                      All up, I reckon it's thus entirely fair to call your bluff! Go for it and get banned. Which would just be damn funny, because everyone would know there is no way to verify the truth of your doxxing, but having broken the rules, it's bye bye. The whole thing is just a pretty stupid game to play as the only consequence is you're done. Have you thought this one through? Hell I'm even doing you a favour here by spelling out for you that flirting with doxxing is self defeating!

• ive never made a meme suggesting any of the sort Daz, i juat grab memes off google.

Just because i may know some kiwi Farmers and 4chaners (terrible sites) doesnt mean i like to Dox anybody, i leave that stuff to the experts Daz.

Those gun hackers might like doxing you in their professor threads, but i'd never condone that Daz.

Im anti Doxxing and pro Dazza.. 

• Snake, fair reply. I used "meme" inaccurately. You joke about ratemyprof.com but that's pretty fair game as we academics are by and large arrogant wankers so students get a free pass, I reckon, to take pot shots at us. My younger brother used to screen shot the most hilarious comments and send them to me as a b'day present. Little fucker. 

I'm glad to hear you think 4Chan is terrible. It is terrible. 8Chan is worse. Both sites revel in the worst of people. The world has enough challenges without sites encouraging the worst in people 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"And captaincy"
3 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yeah fine if we can snag him but I'd not be paying the full amount. He's not worth that for us!  Maybe $400-500z "
16 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I also think we are in need of wingers rather than centres. It's likely Lomax would find himself on the wing at some stage in Parra anyway."
24 minutes ago
Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Johnny Suede's discussion ‘How disappointing is that’': Tigers greats Benny Elias and Steve Roach ‘invited by Parra’ amid bizarre series of snubs
"Yep"
33 minutes ago
More…