Frankies Blog

Looks like Frankies blog about Magpies blog has now been closed. Oh the irony.

In any case, I'm curious to know why these blogs would be closed? Sure they might be getting a bit long winded and repetitive, but at the very least couldn't the moderator closing the blogs at least post why they are closing them?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You been shoplifting at Kmart again Phil ? I may have to give your name to my buddy at  the AFP .   

• I think Phil is a pretty good guy, his intentions were to defend his friend, which he did. 

Also Phil is not the type of guy you go after normally and I suspect he wasn't prepared for the response he received. He is a long term member and he also has as an uncle the famous "long tall" Phil Mann, one of the truly great characters/players of our club.

He deserves to be treated better.

I have enjoyed this blog, there is no need for any of this type of stuff to spoil the obvious commardie that was existing.

The amazing thing is Frankie, it is done in your name, you should be proud that you can still create that irresistable presence. With out the poison!

• Daz's profession as a Prof is not economics Tad.

Thats not his area of 'expertise' lol

• Daz often posts on economics, political science a variety of other matters Snake..I thought he was an Economist. You must admit he has a style that generates a response. I can remember sitting in lectures at Sydney Uni in the 70,s by a modern art lecturer who taught aesthetics of modern sculpture..I couldn't,t understand what he was trying to say and came out of a 50-minute lecture with about 4 lines of notes. I doubt you would have that problem with Daz

• I can tell you what he does Tad but he will get upset im giving away priv details.

No not a economist.

• Snake: go for it. Just so I can giggle when you're banned and I still don't have to confirm or deny anything. 
                      Tad can just PM me

• Daz how many times over the years have you suggested or called for my banning lol?

Id say at least a dozen times a year for about a decade, thats over 100 times hahaha!

And would be at least 1000 times for fong.

Typical leftard behaviour Daz, id personally hate for you to be banned and would demand you be unbanned if you were.

• So Snake, you just admitted you would miss me. I'm touched. Thanks mate. 
                      PS: the feeling is not mutual. Sorry mate. 

• All the laminated photos i have of you up in my bedroom and toilet is enough to keep me company.

Only for 24-48 hours though, id genuinely miss you if you left.

Probably would force me to sit in on a few of your lectures to get my dose of sledging in..

• Laminated photos. 

I'll pay that one. LOL. Gross

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read