Replies

• That is because all you get to see is Poppas endless drivel.

• Its just going to be him speaking to himself in a years time here, never has there been a more toxic, fake, virtue signalling, self important,control freak with less self awareness on 1EE.

• Thank god we have him on here to tell educate us on everything Snake, what did this forum do before he came???   Must of struggled without his guided wisdom and footballing nous.  There is not a subject he isn't an expert on, just lucky he comes on here and shares his genius with us plebs.

• This reply was deleted.
            • I have Finche @ 34-1 in the Melbourne cup, don't want him winning and getting a penalty.

I'm all over Vow and Delcare today, i just think he is a very promising stayer in the cup.

Bobbing is a great EW in the Kosciusko, got 17-1 last night.  It's going to be a great day. V'Landy's has done an amazing job making Sydney racing revelant in the spring. Especially after September hopefully he can do the same for RL. 

I also got 11-1 for Acardia Queen a while ago in the Everest so i'll be cheering her home but having a savor on Santa.    10 Soveriegns has some serious form in Europe,  has the market completely forgotten him???  I'll throw him in my multiples.  Oh and you know i love you Pops??? Right 

• Victorem is the best horse in the race and will probably win, but i don't like backing 2.50 pops or tipping them.   I just think Bobbing is the overs horse,  and for 4 bucks the place i'm happy to have a small win bet and a big place bet than i am happy to dive into 2.50 for Victorem.

• Had one of the great days on the punt, got the tri in the Kosi, quin,tri and first 4 in the Caufiled Cup.  Add in a few nice collects along the way and i should have enough for a bank for the rest of the spring.    The Milky Bars were on me all day!!!!

• I'm backing Bobbing as well Al. In her time is way over the odds in the Everest. 
                I'm on Rostropovich in the Cup but it's a tough race these days figuring out who's set for it and who doesn't want a penalty heading into the MC.  

• like your tip in the Kosciuszko Al. Was tossed up between it (Bobbing) and Notation. Eventually betting on Notation but had a tifecta with both to run 1st and 2nd. Have The Chosen One in the cup but also your choice (Vow And Declare) as part of a tifecta as well. Good punt and hope you do well.

• But Snake does suffer from a severe case of Shrinkage.

• There was a big, oops huge snake skin found on the Northern beaches the other day, said to come from a Boa constrictor, or was it a boring constrictor, seems that our own snake must have been touring the area, and left something of himself for all to handle.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
4 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
5 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…