Replies

• FMD

• I go early thought he was the biggest cleanskin around

• Me too. Mr nice guy. Unbelievable 

• I know. What the actual?

• I know. The last Kent you would think would be involved in the stuff. Apparently he is the king pin

• Maybe your heading should be EX TITANS player who once played for the Roosters, Penrith, Cronulla and a short stay at the EEls.

• This may shock you but well said! I blame the Gold Coast, when I first went there in about 1959 it was a top place to go. Been back several times since and each time the sleaze was worse. No surprise there is a drug problem there. Of course, they just had to say that he was an EX Eels player and not one of the other clubs he represented.

• Wow! Hearing this one, nothing in the footy world news will ever shock me again!

• Agree Macy, can never judge a book by the cover.

• I'm sure BA winning a title would be a surprise Macy lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Its a tough draw but no excuses,  if you aren't good enough to overcome a tough draw then you simply aren't good enough to win the comp."
2 minutes ago
Fathead replied to Electric Eel's discussion Jarryd Hayne- Trial Commences this week
"The legislation regarding these sorts of police initiated calls vary from state to state. I think it would be proper for the judge to guide the jury in this point on fairness. A defence barrister could lead the jury to think about what they were…"
12 minutes ago
paul taylor replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Tough draw.  Very hard start, could quite easily be 2-0 and chasing going into round 3.  Then again. we need to be mentally tougher as we say each year . Pre season is going to sort the boys out. No hiding from a Kevie home coming origin like…"
16 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Because they don't draw as well as the Broncos or Cowboys"
17 minutes ago
More…