Replies

• FMD

• I go early thought he was the biggest cleanskin around

• Me too. Mr nice guy. Unbelievable 

• I know. What the actual?

• I know. The last Kent you would think would be involved in the stuff. Apparently he is the king pin

• This reply was deleted.
      • This may shock you but well said! I blame the Gold Coast, when I first went there in about 1959 it was a top place to go. Been back several times since and each time the sleaze was worse. No surprise there is a drug problem there. Of course, they just had to say that he was an EX Eels player and not one of the other clubs he represented.

• Wow! Hearing this one, nothing in the footy world news will ever shock me again!

• Agree Macy, can never judge a book by the cover.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Pay that haha

• Yes it will Macy. Nothing else surprises will always be topped someone being even more nuttier or stupid. It's  inevitable. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

christeel replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"eels  28 over the  fins 8.  ... m o m  Dylan brown... "
2 seconds ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"Never invested in top line talent ?  Obviously Mike Wood has never read this site .  We have the top 3 player in the NRL in almost every position .  There were  two clubs circling for Brown , Paulo , Matto and Moses , and we were just lucky nobody…"
12 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I can see that he's got plenty of raw talent but the way the club is carrying on, anyone would think he's the next coming of Jarryd Hayne.
He needs to cool his heels and develop his game in reserves and then BA can promote him. Until then he's…"
25 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"With is injury history, he's probably having his training loads managed."
39 minutes ago
More…