Replies

• FMD

• I go early thought he was the biggest cleanskin around

• Me too. Mr nice guy. Unbelievable 

• I know. What the actual?

• I know. The last Kent you would think would be involved in the stuff. Apparently he is the king pin

• This reply was deleted.
      • This may shock you but well said! I blame the Gold Coast, when I first went there in about 1959 it was a top place to go. Been back several times since and each time the sleaze was worse. No surprise there is a drug problem there. Of course, they just had to say that he was an EX Eels player and not one of the other clubs he represented.

• Wow! Hearing this one, nothing in the footy world news will ever shock me again!

• Agree Macy, can never judge a book by the cover.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Pay that haha

• Yes it will Macy. Nothing else surprises will always be topped someone being even more nuttier or stupid. It's  inevitable. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"When was the last time a premiership was won with an expensive centre?
It's not the formula to success "
7 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
21 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Hmmm maybe I will have to reconsider my comment as you are making some very good points 😂"
22 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Melbourne badly need middles too, not sure why they would get rid of one of their best."
24 minutes ago
More…