Fong and co.'s 2019 excuses in advance

Rememeber https://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/calling-out-the-ba-haters

Fong, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Frank the Tank and Alan Hunt were the only BA haters/sackers with the gonads to put their reputations on the line in a bet against Ross, Paul Stephen, Goyoueels and myself as BA supporters. When the Eels finish top 4 (top 8 for Fong)  this year then the haters/sackers will have their 1EE names changed to whatever the BA supporters choose and they don't  get therir names back until our next wooden spoon. In the unlikely event that we finish bottom 4 (bottom 8 for me) then the BA haters/sackers get to change our 1EE name to whatever they like and it stays until the Eels win their next premiership - which won't be long given we will win two before 2020.

I can tell Fongy is getting distressed about having his prized 1EE name altered by yours truly in several months, so I thought we could support Fongy and Co. through this difficult time by helping them come up with some excuses in advance e.g.

1. We got lucky, next year we will finish bottom four, how about double or nothing?

2. It only happened because BA listened to our whining and followed our advice

3. I always knew we could do it, I didn't really mean it

4. My opinions change with the footy score and I would be more than happy to change my 1EE name to The Fong/Arnie/Frank/Alan loves BA and wants to bear his children

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dreaming is a beautiful thing, and should be encouraged. The danger is when we allow the fiction to encroach upon the reality. (-:

• Lol Benny

If I wasn’t a dreamer I wouldn’t be a Parra supporter

• A profound truth in that!!

• This reply was deleted.
          • Both on the life of an Eels fan. 

• Has anyone got any good ideaa for names? Top 4 is a big ask but you never know. We might have the 15 other teams caught for cheating or something. 

• Great idea. That way we get to rub it in eitherway.

• This video is a good analogy of what is going on at 1EE between the optimists and the pessimists. The guy is like the 1EE optimists getting hyped about our imminent premiership this year and his wife is like Fongy and the pessimists

She Just Doesn't Understand Me . . . .
    Thanks Dan
  • Only 4 people had the gonads to put their name forward as BA haters but hey, only 4 people got behind him too.

I didn't see this blog last season but i will put my name on the BA hate list even though i don't hate him i just don't believe he should still be coach of the eels.

• Welcome aboard HFK

• you have already changed my name and i haven't lost yet!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Ethan Sanders inks three-year deal with Raiders
"Let's celebrate with a debut, yay.
Nah if the kid does well despite the team attention right now, balls of steel."
1 minute ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Well he's fucked either way "
5 minutes ago
My Bob replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Is it totally wrong to hope Manly smack our asses so that more pressure is brought to bear on BA? This is the vexed question that I am struggling with. On one hand I feel guilty and disloyal on the other I am sick of this groundhog day and want this…"
7 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Agreed, prove will be in the pudding after the game. If we win, we have to back it up. If we lose, bye bye ba. All this talk is nothing if they don't put it into action. "
8 minutes ago
More…