Fong and co.'s 2019 excuses in advance

Rememeber https://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/calling-out-the-ba-haters

Fong, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Frank the Tank and Alan Hunt were the only BA haters/sackers with the gonads to put their reputations on the line in a bet against Ross, Paul Stephen, Goyoueels and myself as BA supporters. When the Eels finish top 4 (top 8 for Fong)  this year then the haters/sackers will have their 1EE names changed to whatever the BA supporters choose and they don't  get therir names back until our next wooden spoon. In the unlikely event that we finish bottom 4 (bottom 8 for me) then the BA haters/sackers get to change our 1EE name to whatever they like and it stays until the Eels win their next premiership - which won't be long given we will win two before 2020.

I can tell Fongy is getting distressed about having his prized 1EE name altered by yours truly in several months, so I thought we could support Fongy and Co. through this difficult time by helping them come up with some excuses in advance e.g.

1. We got lucky, next year we will finish bottom four, how about double or nothing?

2. It only happened because BA listened to our whining and followed our advice

3. I always knew we could do it, I didn't really mean it

4. My opinions change with the footy score and I would be more than happy to change my 1EE name to The Fong/Arnie/Frank/Alan loves BA and wants to bear his children

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please see linked blog iabove

• Well there you go! I must have been drunk.

Umm... Go BA.

• I for one can’t stand negative talk about my eels, I mean who gets on their teams websites and bags them???

Doesn’t sound right. But you must remember some people have special needs, I feel sorry for the these type of people.

• Correct!!! But we live in a society that breeds fools that love to stir & bully. I've said it before how miserable must your life be, to go bag your own team, players, coach & admin before a ball has been kicked, year after year. Think about it, not even look forward to a season because you the expert you think you are already has predicted failure. I'm sure all supporters from other teams look forward to a season & hope your team clicks like a few in the past, that have gone from wooden spoon to premiers. Not here, here the know it all's start at the beginning of a year, and whinge right through the season & hope the team fail so they can gloat about being correct. Miserable people & then they bag others because they get behind the team. They call them unicorns, people that accept failure. No one that I know accepts failure, that's what they like you to think, you accept. Yep, you cop less shit from other team supporters.

• Hi Tin Tim

I think it is good to have a good balance of all points of view. I just thought last year it got a bit unbalanced on the negative side.

• Hi mate... A little? It was relentless. 

• It was just a flesh wound

• Flesh wound. Sounds very Monty python to me. 

But I agee with you both.

Tin Tin and EP, I can’t wait to go to the first game of the season and seeing how we go. Do I think they’ll win the comp? No. Do I think they’ll try their best to? Absolutely. Will I be at every h9me game regardless? Yes - as long as the effort is there. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"And how it was cooked. Mid rare to medium and Lomax would have signed on the spot."
2 minutes ago
LB posted a discussion
Darkness moved out, though his parting words were "I will be back eventually" but didn't take notice of it as i was not prepared for Saturday night. Overall many on social media have mentioned we were lucky, i felt the better team overall won. Asi…
3 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"Thanks. I wasn't sure what they were there for. Certainly want for an evening meal"
12 minutes ago
Hugo replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"Agree. "
22 minutes ago
More…