16. Lane
  17. Kaufusi
  18. Carty
  19. Opacic
  20. Perham
  21. Stone / Hipgrave

* Niukore suspended

* Lussick back from injury.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Going to need go forward all game v Rif 

maybe 4 fwd bench

Maka

Matto/Kaufusi

Lane

Carty/Stone

• Whenever we need more go forward, BA just gives our starting forward pack for more minutes rather than give more minutes to his bench forward.

• Maybe cause the bench player dont have the same go forward and impact as Paulo and Rcg.

Makatoa and Cartwright were average at best and Paulo and Rcg were incredible

• Yea. That is why I am saying, we dont need 4 forwards on the bench.

• Okay, I definitely agree to that. A utility is a must 

1. Gutho
    2. Dunster
    3. Blake
    4. Penisini
    5. Fergo
    6. D Brown
    7. Moses
    8. RCG
    9. Lussick
    10. Paulo
    11. Nikure 
    12. Lane
    13. N Brown
    14. Stone
    15.  Papalili 
    16.  Matterson 
    17. Khafusi

Matterson has to get in in front of Cartwright. Matto has been much more solid and has been a mainstay in the starting team.  No way Cartwright is in front of Matto that's bs.

Stone has done enough to get a bench spot although Smith covers plenty of positions so that's a toss up.

Khafusi gets in front of Makatoa with experience and rested.  Khafusi is better and we need his size

• Great team, I would go almost the same but have Will Smith over stone for his utility value. To me Gutho's Knee just doesnt look right and know one else could cover him

Makato and Cartwright didnt have enough impact for my liking, Kaufusi and Matto in . Papali to stay on the bench, the people saying he didn't have a impact needs to look at the stats 197m and 34 tackles 

• Makatoa was pulled off after that miss for the try.  I didn't see him gey back on . he's out. He only got 14 minutes and 30 meters.   Makatoa won't feature again unless there's injuries 

• He missed the tackle for the try and also another one he grabs too much in Defence.

• Smith's charge down was dumb which led to a try

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Pops, great post & points.

Part of that lack of belief / confidence in the group could also be stemming from the Eels inability to finish inside red zones, due to missing those outside backs (and attacking strategies) you speak of who turn…"
27 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"LB I think Brad is really starting to feel the pressure and hearing the noise. He as all coaches know our game is result driven and the buck stops with the coach. 
Ethan has ability and a good kicking game. Brad needs him to bring it to first grade.…"
32 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
" HOE, monumental effort compiling so much information, statistics & evidence into one blog & keeping it compelling throughout.
 As Frank said, this might just be your best work yet. Thankyou for putting such time in, it's appreciated.

I find it…"
43 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Says the man with Homer as his avatar, it does need explaining Hugo because you are criticising professionals and showing no respect in the process....Wiz is much more interested in toilet training and is unquestionably qualified as an expert in…"
48 minutes ago
More…