Field out tomorrow & RCG rested.

As the title says 2 changes for tomorrow nights game. Jai Field is out with Takairangi to play 5/8, RCG gets a rest, Daniel Alvaro starts in the front row. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• On his day Takairangi is a match winning player. I actually like him at 6 because his defensive issues are all about lack of lateral pace and that's much less of an issue at 6 as against centre. If he's there to make the tackle he usually makes an effective tackle. He's possibly the most gifted ball player in our squad. 

• Maybe not the most gifted ball player in our squad lol. Andrew Johns has said a couple times before that he really likes Taka. I do agree his defensive game will improve being at 5-eight. However, Brooks is deceptively very fast, but judging by his form he shouldnt be much of a threat. 

• Yep, my thoughts too 

• BA has obviously seen some issues in Field's game where he thinks Taka can plug. This will be a trial for the finals, otherwise Taka would be just on the bench. RCG looked a little cooked last week and would be fresher for the rest. This is not BA playing games, it's what he needs to do.

• Totally understand resting RCG. Why would we take the early guilty plea of paulo? Should of fort it. If we lost, Paulo gets a rest as well. Our props need to be fresh for the finals

• Possibly a bit late to try but would love to see haze dunster get a chance in first grade. Any of our outside backs need a rest

• stop whinging. We'll beat the Tigers like we always do. Then ........ who knows

• with Will Smith on the bench I would expect he will get some at 5/8 as well. Can't see Taka lasting 80 minutes.

• Cant see him lasting  10 mins.

FFS watch his involvement. For a man his size.

• Very pleased with this. Field is getting smothered and Alvaro is playing well. Like it. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Players take unders to stay at Penrith."
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am not sure, surely the club have plans for Talagi if they get Lomax, the club adore Talagi as a talent. Could he be a 14? Could he be in line to be replace Brown if he declines his options? Could he be Gutho's replacement?
He doesn't turn 20 til…"
6 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
24 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
56 minutes ago
More…