Replies

• Probably Gutherson. Gutho always pledges his live for Arthur in the media, but then he complains about dollars offered by the club being to low for his lifestyle,  give me a break.

If Gutherson was captain material he should have dumped Sam Ayub straight after he put crap on the club last time.  Imagine Boyd Cordener sticking with a manager who pisses on his club. That's no captain 

• Oh Chief!.... Gutho would have been debriefed by the Coach selection process before they chose to extend BA,

• Can't say I'm surprised to be honest, assuming RCG is one of them.

The club should have shown him the door in 2018.

Scott

• But RCG wasn't here in 2018...

• Can't be true.  The players all love playing for him remember!

• I'm not defending BA but this is pure junk, rumour mongering. There's no basis behind it at all. It's classic click bait, don't fall for it. 

• How can you be sure Mutt's??

It makes sense to me, the JA thing did more damage than many realise.

• This ^^^

• The way the senior players played vs Melbourne and in the Finals. Gutho and Moses stating categorically on Foxsports that they pulled BA aside and told him they back him 100% during the losing streak. This squad did not come across as a team with a problem. Plus, there's zero evidence of this so called rumour. 

• This ^^^

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"HOE, what a monumental effort compiling so much information, statistics & evidence into one blog & keeping it compelling throughout.

As Frank said, this might just be your best work yet. Thankyou for putting such time in my friend, I’m sure we all…"
3 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Says the man with Homer as his avatar, it does need explaining Hugo because you are criticising professionals and showing no respect in the process....Wiz is much more interested in toilet training and is unquestionably qualified as an expert in…"
8 minutes ago
Poppa replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I have no doubt that Simmo would be our best alternative if Gutho is out, but I also think Russell would play in front of Talagi if you do not want a potential total embarrassment. God help us if we had Asi there,
Don't disagree with Martyn…"
17 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"You are possibly right Frankie, can you get a comparative expense exercise done with other clubs to make this a legitimate comparison..... I get a bit lost when you keep referring to the "bottom of the barrell standard people" ...... I can accept…"
23 minutes ago
More…