Replies

• Probably Gutherson. Gutho always pledges his live for Arthur in the media, but then he complains about dollars offered by the club being to low for his lifestyle,  give me a break.

If Gutherson was captain material he should have dumped Sam Ayub straight after he put crap on the club last time.  Imagine Boyd Cordener sticking with a manager who pisses on his club. That's no captain 

• Oh Chief!.... Gutho would have been debriefed by the Coach selection process before they chose to extend BA,

• Can't say I'm surprised to be honest, assuming RCG is one of them.

The club should have shown him the door in 2018.

Scott

• But RCG wasn't here in 2018...

• Can't be true.  The players all love playing for him remember!

• I'm not defending BA but this is pure junk, rumour mongering. There's no basis behind it at all. It's classic click bait, don't fall for it. 

• How can you be sure Mutt's??

It makes sense to me, the JA thing did more damage than many realise.

• This ^^^

• The way the senior players played vs Melbourne and in the Finals. Gutho and Moses stating categorically on Foxsports that they pulled BA aside and told him they back him 100% during the losing streak. This squad did not come across as a team with a problem. Plus, there's zero evidence of this so called rumour. 

• This ^^^

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
12 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
45 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
1 hour ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
2 hours ago
More…