Replies

• There's another Fijian winger who used to play Rugby League playing for Bristol Bears who's pretty handy

• This bloke has just been signed by Bristol too,to play wing outside Semi in centres .

• Has anyone seen Semi play in the Centres ?

I thought he played quite well when filling in at fullback during a game some years ago.

• If we can't afford a major signing, how could we afford Semi?

• Sorry Electric I wasn't putting his name forward as a replacement.

I was more after a bit of feedback on Semi if he had been experimented in different positions.

• He basically plays outside centre in Rugby, but defences aren't up to NRL standard

• That is the problem with signing Fijians, eventually they all want to go back to Rugby

• That's alright though Brett maximise them while we have them and if they leave go back to the vine trust me there's lots of them screaming out for an opportunity.

• Fair enough, but it is heartbreaking to see these incredible athletes who should be destroying the NRL getting fat of soft English rugby club defences

• I really don't understand why we aren't up in the islands checking out village 7s tournaments I can attest personally guys like this are running round in Fiji dime a dozen.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"C'mon mate, no man in the NRL has more than this dipshit"
20 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Dressing rooms after the game
"Haha never gets old"
3 minutes ago
HKF replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Spot on, I said I would have sacked him after getting the wooden spoon in 2018 and even though we made the gf in 2022 I still believe he should have been sacked after getting the spoon in his 5th year as head coach.  It wasn't as if he had a bad…"
7 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Old School Eel's discussion Quote of the year from Barrett - There won’t be many points out there in the 2nd half.
"Would prefer have someone like Stone back who competes on every play over many in our overpaid pack who have soft defensive efforts and refuse to chase the play once the play goes past them.
Defence is effort and discipline which is lacking in our…"
7 minutes ago
More…