Replies

• There's another Fijian winger who used to play Rugby League playing for Bristol Bears who's pretty handy

• This bloke has just been signed by Bristol too,to play wing outside Semi in centres .

• Has anyone seen Semi play in the Centres ?

I thought he played quite well when filling in at fullback during a game some years ago.

• If we can't afford a major signing, how could we afford Semi?

• Sorry Electric I wasn't putting his name forward as a replacement.

I was more after a bit of feedback on Semi if he had been experimented in different positions.

• He basically plays outside centre in Rugby, but defences aren't up to NRL standard

• That is the problem with signing Fijians, eventually they all want to go back to Rugby

• That's alright though Brett maximise them while we have them and if they leave go back to the vine trust me there's lots of them screaming out for an opportunity.

• Fair enough, but it is heartbreaking to see these incredible athletes who should be destroying the NRL getting fat of soft English rugby club defences

• I really don't understand why we aren't up in the islands checking out village 7s tournaments I can attest personally guys like this are running round in Fiji dime a dozen.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
33 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
42 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing…"
53 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And…"
59 minutes ago
More…