Replies

• There's another Fijian winger who used to play Rugby League playing for Bristol Bears who's pretty handy

• This bloke has just been signed by Bristol too,to play wing outside Semi in centres .

• Has anyone seen Semi play in the Centres ?

I thought he played quite well when filling in at fullback during a game some years ago.

• If we can't afford a major signing, how could we afford Semi?

• Sorry Electric I wasn't putting his name forward as a replacement.

I was more after a bit of feedback on Semi if he had been experimented in different positions.

• He basically plays outside centre in Rugby, but defences aren't up to NRL standard

• That is the problem with signing Fijians, eventually they all want to go back to Rugby

• That's alright though Brett maximise them while we have them and if they leave go back to the vine trust me there's lots of them screaming out for an opportunity.

• Fair enough, but it is heartbreaking to see these incredible athletes who should be destroying the NRL getting fat of soft English rugby club defences

• I really don't understand why we aren't up in the islands checking out village 7s tournaments I can attest personally guys like this are running round in Fiji dime a dozen.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
10 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
41 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
45 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
1 hour ago
More…