Feeling Sorry for Broncs

The refereeing in this game has been the most one sided I have seen all year. Putrid. 6-1 penalties, 4 Broncs on report etc etc. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The only reason we see such bias is the Betting agencies.

What they want is what they get.

Also the convenient rule changes, the worst being 6 again being abused mercilessly and you have some teams constantly facing decisions and scorelines like we saw in this game,

Don't get me wrog, I love watching the Bronx getting a flogging but let them do it on their own lack of merit.

Bronx are currently a bigger basket case than Parra els 2014 - 2016.

• Agree Col, teams should win or lose on their own performance not get extra assistance.

• Yes Sir Col I am not that happy with how the six again is working out.They need to review it and try something else--not sure what. Broncs do have some good talent on their side and have a huge footy population of players to choose from.. Pretty bewildering that they can,t get it right. Not a fan of them either.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ByronBae replied to EA's discussion Luca Moretti early footy career
"Will Penisini and Joseph Suaalii did one yesterday too."
10 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Spot on Poppa, he has it on "very good authority" that he jack shit about footy."
24 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Maybe it's because I've played and am more empathetic to players and coaches and how hard it really is.Its why I get discouraged but not like some of the rubbish written here.Some of the stuff on here is just over the top.It feels like a living…"
26 minutes ago
HKF replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"No! You give someone else a chance. "
28 minutes ago
More…