Everyone Happy with a New Prime Minister?

It appears we have a new Prime Minister in Australia Mr. Anthony Albanese. I'm not exactly sure what he will bring to the table besides an Italian dish of spaghetti. I'm not a political guru and tend to think the majority of policians are similar to professional Rugby League players looking for a new contract. They appear to play their best but once the contract is signed they revert back into their cocoon of safety first. Can't really remember the last great Aussie Prime Minister that really put the people's and nations interest first. Let's hope this bloke delivers the goods and makes Australia great again.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Idk mate.  All I know is that Brett Allen cried in his cornflakes this morning as he read the papers lol

• Poor Brett. Hope the bowl wasnt too deep

• He can join the sky team losing their collective shit 

happy fucking days 10506545670?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Hi Carlo, you ok? 

My God!  Peta Credlin 🤮🤮🤮

• Yeh I'm all good thanks , really happy after last night 🥳🥳🥳

• Sky News? You mean CRY news. Three years of Bolt, Murray, Panahi, Deane, Credlin, Jones (?) whinging like the pussycats that they are. Sorry if I missed any other of those Coalition cheerleaders. 

• They are all sooo livid bolt is going psycho 🤣🤣it's hilarious 

• Ha ha ha Bolt. Captain of the Coalition bootlickers. 

• Fantastic. 
            The pay they get from Murdoch must be pretty damn good to continue pushing the out-of-touch tripe they carry on with.

• Ww love you carlo, we do 💝💝💝

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"As an academic, I feel I'm an expert in knowing when "it's all academic". And in the case of Gutho, it's all academic, he is clearly busted, evident in his grimacing and in the fact he is not running any sweep plays. Also a case of "it's all…"
2 minutes ago
Poupou Escobar replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Which win meant he was the right coach for us?"
9 minutes ago
Prof. Daz replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Wise words, Fong. The Eels were pathetic and their play was unworthy of the time and effort fans put in to support them. But it's just a game. Life did not go on for everyone after last week, and some lives will never be the same again after last…"
14 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Just because we win against Manly it does not mean BA is the right coach for us "
41 minutes ago
More…