Erin Molan’s Broncos Boo Fu**ing Hoo

Wow. Erin Molan must have been riding around on her very high horse again today.

Making a point after tonight's game about how mean and cruel some supporters are for throwing wooden spoons onto the Broncos training ground. 

I wonder what she would think about the shit that gets thrown at Parra by their own supporters.... and consistently by her colleagues at Channel Nine.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ironically the most shit that gets thrown at Parra happens right here on this blog. What point are you making?

• Exactly that.

• Erin Molan is a disgrace absolutely knows fuck all about Rugby League. Semi Radradra would still be an Eel if she hadn't destroyed his reputation and desire to play in Australia with her false allegations. Here's one for her to squirm about, tell me how her copper husband can afford a $100,000 engagement ring if he's not a corrupt pig getting brown paper bags from Eddie Obeid

• She is a deadset oxygen thief 

• No time for this person at all!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"And by the way to the idiot who is crying about this comment on the other site. We don't really hope they lose by 80 ! In fact we would rather them win. We were just expressing our frustration , having a laugh. 
Just remember if we say that we are…"
44 seconds ago
Mitchy replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Great character of the game and a tough player. Isn't he the one who challenged the draft?
Heart attack? V sad. "
6 minutes ago
Big D replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"A great character from a great time"
17 minutes ago
Johnny Suede replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Because high standard people spend their entire lives on football fan websites picking fights, hating everything and slinging pathetic, juvenile slurs. "
25 minutes ago
More…