Replies

• Or he pissed himself with laughter before he fell off the bed !!! 

• I've consulted plenty of hookers over the years. Most are overrated.

• No wonder they have been overrated . NRL hookers overpriced  in comparison Frank to your street hookers . Imagine you paid YOUR HOOKERS $650k a year for 3 hours play time a week over 6 months each season . My head maths think that works out at roughly $25k a day hookers fees so short changed only 3 hours effort . You should reconsider your out of pocket expenses old mate  LOL 

• Tank likes the best of both worlds in his hookers . 

10532431901?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Lol

• Yep don't mind me a hermaphrodite every now and then either.

• Damnnn those nips like juicy 

• I called this would happen.

• He is a consultant and not a coach so I believe he can consult anywhere he wants to unless he has an exclusivity clause in his contract with us.

• Ennis has done stuff all who cares

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
15 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
22 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
1 hour ago
Inside Info replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I had to sit in an aussie bar in Phuket today and watch that, had to go plow a lady boy to feel better"
1 hour ago
More…