Eels vs Sharks 3, 2, 1

Not sure what to make of that. Feel like we got away with it but we still showed plenty of grit. In those conditions you just take the win any way you can.

3. D. Brown

2. N. Brown

1. Mahoney

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• D Brown

N Brown

Mahoney

and a special mention to Parra's swim coach

• 3. Nathan Brown 

2. Dylan Brown 

1. Moses

• 3. D. Brown

2. N. Brown

1. Kane Evans

• Mom Mahoney he did make 56 tackles btw

• Dylan Brown is back

• 3. Dylan  (welcome back)

2. Mitch Moses ( great boot)

1. NBrown. (Mr Pepetual Motion No. 2.)

• 3. Nathan Brown 2. Dylan Brown 1. RCG  Sivo/Fergo you both need to wake up to yourselves!

• 3 D Brown

2 B Ferguson 

1 M Sivo

• 3. Dyl. 
    2 .Niukore 

1. Brownie 

• 3. Clint Gutherson 2. Junior Paulo 1.  Mitchell Moses ( great pick up and run longest distance of any player in that run and unable to pass to Waqa on his inside who was marked ) . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
1 minute ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
34 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
49 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
2 hours ago
More…