Eels vs Manly 3, 2, 1

I won't say we got lucky because I think the better team won, but it doesn't feel like a particularly great win. Still, the boys ripped in and the defence should be commended. The fact our lead evaporated like that is concerning. It's hard to keep winning. A loss is near.

3. Gutherson

2. Paulo

1. Mahoney

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3. Moses

2. Reed

1 Guts 

• 3- Sivo

2- Moses

1- Jennings 

• 3) Campbell-Gillard 

2) Moses

1) Evans 

• 3 moses

2 Gillard

1 Jennings

• 3 - Mahoney

2 - Jennings

1 - Paulo

• Moses

Sivo

Gutho

• 3. Moses

2. Gutho

1. Paulo

Special mentions to RCG, Reed and Kane Evans.

• Moses 3 points and daylight second

Then The king Guth. Schooled Turbo tonight

• 3. Jennings

2 Mahoney

1 Moses

• 3) RCG

2) Gutho

1) Evans

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"We do have Sam Tuivaiti who is a good kid. Only thing is he is stuck in Flegg still and not sure why he has not been put in NSW cup now. He is on a top 30 deal for 2025, so why not let him develop in Cup? I understand they may want Flegg to do…"
13 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"All good points but regardless of results, these are in all honesty moot points.....
They've just signed Lomax and BA still has a year to run on his current contract. Few things this club does not like are change and winning..."
19 minutes ago
Rise of an empire replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"We should of bought Schiller "
20 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst posted a discussion
GUTHERSON BLAIZES A TRAIL FOR TALAGI AT NO.1 Fatima Kdouh - in Darwin Parramatta coach Brad Arthur has anointed boom rookie Blaize Talagi as the long-term successor to Clint Gutherson at fullback.Talagi, the brightest prospect at the Eels, has…
28 minutes ago
More…