Eels vs Cowboys 3, 2, 1

Fun game to watch and pretty cruisy after a real tough month of footy. Our defence remained committed which was very pleasing, but our right side is still a cause for concern.

3. KING

2. Brown

1. Paulo

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3. Gutherson

2. Sivo

1. Gillard - Paulo

• Gutho 9 brown 2 sivo 1

• 3 - gutherson

2 - Sivo

1 - Paulo

• 3 Gutho 

2 Brown

1 Sivo 

• Fun game to watch ?   I reckon more than fun , how about fantastic ? And it was a walkover !! . I have so much pride and confidence in the Eels side . It's been years since my expectations have been so high . I am annoyed at anyone who passes off our 2020 performances to date lightly .

• 3. Brown

2. Gutho

1. Paulo

Sivo, Fergo & Gutho - best back 3 in the comp, daylight second.

Cant wait for BA to unleash some new plays later in the year for Waqa and Blake's side. I'm sure we are keeping stuff up our sleeve 100%.

• 3. Gutho

2. Paulo

1. Field deserves something because he came in and done his job very well

• X2 on Field. Done what he needed to and done it well.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"And by the way to the idiot who is crying about this comment on the other site. We don't really hope they lose by 80 ! In fact we would rather them win. We were just expressing our frustration , having a laugh. 
Just remember if we say that we are…"
8 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Great character of the game and a tough player. Isn't he the one who challenged the draft?
Heart attack? V sad. "
14 minutes ago
Big D replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"A great character from a great time"
25 minutes ago
Johnny Suede replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Because high standard people spend their entire lives on football fan websites picking fights, hating everything and slinging pathetic, juvenile slurs. "
33 minutes ago
More…