Eels unveil Nine's Jersey

The Parramatta Eels have today released their 2020 NRL Nines Jersey for the upcoming NRL Nines tournament!

Get into the spirt of the NRL Nines with your very own 2020 Parramatta Eels Nines Jersey.

Inspiring by our victorious Rugby League World Sevens campaigns of 1997 and 2003, the Eels will wear the jersey for the upcoming two day event.

A freshly designed replica jersey featuring a restructured 3 piece neckline and considered paneling details on the body. The cross stretch insert on the back neck offers an unparalleled fit. With a soft handle and sleek appearance the AXIS fabric helps make this the closest thing to what your heroes are wearing on game day.  

3823166245?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I doubt I’ll watch the 9’s so what they wear doesn’t really bother me. I’d have to say I’m not really a fan (of this jersey).

• Sorted.

Don't watch it's ok.

I've seen better and worst. So there.

• Leeds Rhinos

• They must be running out of ideas for designs. There should be alternative colours like the English premier league have. Trying to come up blue and gold designs every year is getting boring.

• This reply was deleted.
  • Hmmm sorry I don’t like it( to yellow)

• I  love the jersey . What sounds better than a lemon fresh start to a winning season !!!!

• Not for me, predominantly yellow has always been unlucky for parra

• Except for our first ever premiership win in 1981...?

• exactly, long time between drinks, i

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Swapping for Blaize is ridiculous as he's got X factor written all over him. He will be like another Hayne but better"
4 minutes ago
"Exactly "
6 minutes ago
"Didn't get picked due to the concussion protocol is what I've read elsewhere "
6 minutes ago
"Agree"
7 minutes ago
More…