Eels unveil Nine's Jersey

The Parramatta Eels have today released their 2020 NRL Nines Jersey for the upcoming NRL Nines tournament!

Get into the spirt of the NRL Nines with your very own 2020 Parramatta Eels Nines Jersey.

Inspiring by our victorious Rugby League World Sevens campaigns of 1997 and 2003, the Eels will wear the jersey for the upcoming two day event.

A freshly designed replica jersey featuring a restructured 3 piece neckline and considered paneling details on the body. The cross stretch insert on the back neck offers an unparalleled fit. With a soft handle and sleek appearance the AXIS fabric helps make this the closest thing to what your heroes are wearing on game day.  

3823166245?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Someone has gone to a lot of effort to design this jersey. If they really want to sell them, then put some effort into it. Not a fan of it

• Put a lot of effort into the design, that would be true as the designer was likely doing so on the dunny during a severe bout of constipation.

The blurb in the promotion may reveal that its design material may be good but total crap to look at.  It reminds me of a similar one not many years back, around the time that Gutho came, & I was given an NRL endorsed replication of it, fitted in on once not to insult my son who gave it to me and its sat at the bottom of the other jersey's ever since.

• Nice jersey, which reminds me...when is mardi gras on?

• When they run out in that stinker.

• It's been banned as it effects the climate. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Then why did you remove your comment you two bit rodent?
And of course i don't know you , make of point of not knowing low standard people ."
18 minutes ago
parra supporter replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Ethan Sanders / BA
"His an 18 year old behind 2 players who at there best are top 3 in there respective positions and are both signed up long term. I'd rather my chances getting a regular first grade crack with an aging forgarty "
19 minutes ago
iamnot replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"You don't know the first thing about me Fong, so I don't really give a shit what your opinion is. I'm entitled to my opinion so deal with it. "
28 minutes ago
LB replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Ethan Sanders / BA
"Yeah i agree, Sanders might be in reserves at Canberra but the path to FG is a lot more clearer. Moses and Brown both signed til 2027. Brown could decline the option but Sanders is not wasting a year to see if that happens."
44 minutes ago
More…