Eels unveil Nine's Jersey

The Parramatta Eels have today released their 2020 NRL Nines Jersey for the upcoming NRL Nines tournament!

Get into the spirt of the NRL Nines with your very own 2020 Parramatta Eels Nines Jersey.

Inspiring by our victorious Rugby League World Sevens campaigns of 1997 and 2003, the Eels will wear the jersey for the upcoming two day event.

A freshly designed replica jersey featuring a restructured 3 piece neckline and considered paneling details on the body. The cross stretch insert on the back neck offers an unparalleled fit. With a soft handle and sleek appearance the AXIS fabric helps make this the closest thing to what your heroes are wearing on game day.  

3823166245?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Someone has gone to a lot of effort to design this jersey. If they really want to sell them, then put some effort into it. Not a fan of it

• Put a lot of effort into the design, that would be true as the designer was likely doing so on the dunny during a severe bout of constipation.

The blurb in the promotion may reveal that its design material may be good but total crap to look at.  It reminds me of a similar one not many years back, around the time that Gutho came, & I was given an NRL endorsed replication of it, fitted in on once not to insult my son who gave it to me and its sat at the bottom of the other jersey's ever since.

• Nice jersey, which reminds me...when is mardi gras on?

• When they run out in that stinker.

• It's been banned as it effects the climate. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"This is it LB if your in the camp of wanting the coach gone keep hoping we take a pounding as that's the quickest out.The guys above BAs pay grade need to see it for themselves and since there numbers men getting pounded like we could do should…"
1 minute ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I like them, doesn't mean I have to agree with everything they say clown boy
 "
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Love....LB it is a many splendered thing.
Let me tell you it doesn't always work out like in the fairy tales.....doesn't matter how they try their guts out., if Saab or Turbo get into the clear, throw a couple of others into boot and doesn't matter…"
8 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I wouldn't be sacking them if I thought they weren't accountable you dumbass!
The point I was making and obviously it was over your head, is what interference took place outside of the Coach and Hof.
An example was that lets assume BA & MON wanted…"
18 minutes ago
More…