Eels to wear the White Jersey vs Warriors

I just saw on Instagram the jersey presentation to Jakob Arthur. The boys will be in the white jersey for the very first time. You all better run out and buy one. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Got a pic of the white?

• 8931799090?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Good ---white is an angelic colour and should be worth getting an extra few penalities and six agains

• I actually don't mind the jersey.

• Thank you EE

mmmm not sure if I like this or the soccer version better

• Welcome mate.  I personally think it sucks the big one.   But hey, each to their own.

• THATS RACIST!

• They will penalise us even more for wearing that crap.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Leg speed if there adding and are looking at fowards they need to be looking for more athletes that have agility.The days of Paulo though he has a point of difference and RCG types especially are coming to an end.
The rule makers and V'Landys…"
1 minute ago
EA replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I am not worried about our outside backs. RCG and Paulo still have a couple years left. These 2 are a must resign amongst our older forwards. The other 3 of Lane, Carty and Matto, we would probably want to offload a couple of them when their…"
46 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Unfortunately I feel like Ken Mamaulo is more likely for us.

"
1 hour ago
Inside Info replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Eels should look to Semi Villamei at cowboys, cant get a start there"
1 hour ago
More…