Eels to wear the White Jersey vs Warriors

I just saw on Instagram the jersey presentation to Jakob Arthur. The boys will be in the white jersey for the very first time. You all better run out and buy one. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Got a pic of the white?

• 8931799090?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Good ---white is an angelic colour and should be worth getting an extra few penalities and six agains

• I actually don't mind the jersey.

• Thank you EE

mmmm not sure if I like this or the soccer version better

• Welcome mate.  I personally think it sucks the big one.   But hey, each to their own.

• THATS RACIST!

• They will penalise us even more for wearing that crap.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Girth Wind & Fire replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 15 Team List v Bulldogs
"The Roosters changed the spacing in their entire defensive structure to accomodate Walker. I'd need to see stats proving it but he makes most of his tackles a lot wider than what Keary did which makes him hard to get at 1 on 1.
BA just plugged his…"
4 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"That's interesting that some who have past stay to guide for a bit longer 
 Thanks for the wishes - your poor mum 
 "
10 minutes ago
Electric Analysis replied to Electric Analysis's discussion Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.
"People overate Papenhyuzen's speed. Not many have a better acceleration than him, but there are a few players that have a greater top speed than him. Last year his top speed was 35 km/hr and 2019 he hit 35.9 km/hr against the Tigers in a 90min…"
12 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to LB's discussion BA milestone
"As do we all Mick, but that should not lessen what he has achieved. I think we all agree that he has limitations as a coach, but he has brought respect & credibility to our club. "
13 minutes ago
More…