Eels to wear the White Jersey vs Warriors

I just saw on Instagram the jersey presentation to Jakob Arthur. The boys will be in the white jersey for the very first time. You all better run out and buy one. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That was inclusive GB, nice good times reference with the avatar, i loved that show as a kid.

• Well yellow is the colour of the coward and white is surrender .   W we are supposed to be blue amd gold , but our jerseys are the colour of a dehydrated dogs urine sample . 

can we really still call ourselves the " Blue and Golds "? 8936582055?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I only saw highlights of the game, but I don't like these jerseys

• I like the Jersey as an alternative.  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

brissyeel replied to LB's discussion BA milestone
"100% agree. Unfortunately, there's a lot of flops on here who cannot and will not give him any credit."
31 seconds ago
CarloEEL2 replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"I friended you 
I thought we were already friends 🤷‍♀️"
19 minutes ago
Little old lady replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"I don't know of the movie you speak about Slugg. All I know is that the story I related to Carloeel truly happened to me. "
21 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"I can't find it ? I haven't had a friend request for yonks "
23 minutes ago
More…