Eels to wear the White Jersey vs Warriors

I just saw on Instagram the jersey presentation to Jakob Arthur. The boys will be in the white jersey for the very first time. You all better run out and buy one. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Got a pic of the white?

• 8931799090?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Good ---white is an angelic colour and should be worth getting an extra few penalities and six agains

• I actually don't mind the jersey.

• Thank you EE

mmmm not sure if I like this or the soccer version better

• Welcome mate.  I personally think it sucks the big one.   But hey, each to their own.

• THATS RACIST!

• They will penalise us even more for wearing that crap.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yeah I didn't think it needed explaining but obviously did. Maybe we use more pictures than big words next time ? "
43 seconds ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its…"
1 minute ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Hugo you have to forgive the lads from TCT as  Wednesday  is when they have their Brad Arthur appreciation night. 
They gather round a table which has a assortment of flavoured milk cartons and they discuss their favourite Brad Arthur game plans of…"
5 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"You would fuckimg hope they knew more than everyone on this site with it being their profession FFS .. what I'm concerned with is them not knowing as much as their counterparts at the other clubs .  
Bloke at your local servo knows more about fuel…"
15 minutes ago
More…