Eels Shed 11 Players

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/01/23/2020-signings-tracker-nrl-rosters-signings--contracts-for-all-16-teams/

Parramatta have announced 11 players will be leaving the club as the Eels look to freshen up their roster after coming up short in another finals series.

David Gower is retiring to take up a role in the club's education and wellbeing team while fellow forward Peni Terepo has decided to take a break from the game and "will look to re-evaluate his footballing future in the coming months", according to the Eels statement.

Kane Evans is joining the Warriors and Stefano Utiokamanu is off to the Wests Tigers while Jai Field, Andrew Davey, Rhys Davies, Jaeman Salmon and Brad Takairangi will not have their contracts renewed.

Development squad members Watson Heleta and Kyle Schneider have also been released.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PLUS brissy is the one bitching and complaining that people do not agree with him and in his words "put up unsubstatiated argument"

My Precious | Lord of the rings, Lotr characters, The hobbit gollum

• This reply was deleted.
              • You constantly accuse others for their unsubstatiated comments but never say what they are or ut up proof positive to debunk them.

You on the other hand put up YOUR unsubstantiated opinions as fact.

Hmmmmmmm.

• Exactly.!!

•  ''it would be nice for them to back up the arguments with fact not fiction'' <<<<< 34 yrs premiership drought, and eying off 35 yrs since 1986, 14 spoons, one finals win in the last seven yrs and all the BS & drama in between, but i guess all the above is fiction and stupid broad statements as you pointed out.
                Have a nice day.

• Brissyeel,
                 You were not taken seriously with longwinded, self grandiose comments.
                 We supporters have a realistic grievance of the way our team was mishandled by our coaching staff 
                If the same staff will be in charge for the next few years, I personal fear that are prospects are not what we are hoping for.   

• Oh dear, that vulgar language Briss, the audacity of Rappetite to be so critical of this club, it's not as if we have had no premiership title, 14 wooden spoons and one win in the last 7 finals series lol. He should a little more positive LOL....... We are entering ANOTHER rebuilding programme, did i say another.?? We should not be so critical of this club, there is nothing to be critical about is there.??

• I was 32 back then, WTF has age got to do with anything.??

• Isn't it time you crawled back under your rock Rappetite?

• what a peanut 

• Seriously. Super ban this boy. Before I find him. Your a lowlife.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Lol, NOS and EE. Definitely, EE. There's a tantric connection. If  NOS and I weren't married to amazing women (100% female), we would definitely need a big room, maybe with a water bed and something fluffy."
3 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Gus mentioned that BA was setup to fail and then went on to say that we haven't been a development club for 2 decades.I hear that and shudder that is a direct cancer from the top of the tree and like you mentioned in another thread they need a…"
4 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"You missed the point, again. "
5 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"The dragons are not a better side than the eels full strength if they were lomax wouldn't have left them for us. They've had some decent wins but fundamentally they are still shite. The eels have thrown in some awful performances this year but there…"
6 minutes ago
More…