Eels new recruits for 2020

Seems other  nrl sides are active in market like NQ, Tigers n Dogs. Are we looking at new signings or the same mob at club next year? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes for sure! Our eels are active!!!

we will sign Tim Mannah, followed by David Gower than Takairangia!!!!!

and we will get Sam Thaiday out of retirement!

• you must have a source on the inside Peardie. do you have any other scoops?

• I’d resign Gower in a heartbeat 1 year deal min.wage that dudes getting better with age.

I’m hoping we can see another young foward introduced with Kaufusi to take Alvaro and Mannah spots.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I have the exact same inside information as Mack. Will be the same team next year.

• I'd brush your informant Mack.

We are quite active in the player market but we are doing it the way BA has wanted these negotiations to go since he first took control of the NRL side and recruitment. "We don't discuss player contract negotiations in public"! is his/our Parramatta Club position, and until this year it was good imo. If not for that a...hole lying "Mambo Joe" that manages Gutho it would not have become public this year either.

• And BA look traumatised by that circus.

So much so, they extended his contract.

• can you tell me where brad is, i heard bali with hes family..

• The way it looks we resign everyone n buy no one n up grade smith to a 8 year deal for$200.000 a year

• Arnie leave will and his beautiful eyes alone he is my protected species lol

• If you are not careful Arnie you will have Carlo flying around outside your house

2559870456?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"To be honest I can see us getting it very easily. Titans would of smashed us, tigers have beat us. I think we are on a sinking ship. "
1 minute ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"He's definitely got a get out clause in case the club moves to remove BA before he comes..."
2 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Cartwright started off pretty good, did some good things. Probably tried to hard at times, missed a few tackles though. Do they train with different players in positions? So when injuries happen they just slot straight in. Penrith have players…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I'm not sure on Matto. Only thing in his favour was Bennett wanted him at Dolphins. But Bennett will sign 2 wingers."
4 minutes ago
More…