Replies

• Best stadium, best fans,  most watched,  more revenue through sponsors,  looked after in the draw, .  All equates to why we should be the top dogs 

• I was thinking the exact opposite. NRL know that the fans will always turn up and watch even if we are shithouse, can't say the same for other clubs. Maybe that's why those 50/50 calls rarely go our way.

• This reply was deleted.
      • There is no conspiracy to keep us down

• This reply was deleted.
      • Totally agree that’s what u pointed out this arvo to a friend 

• It's amazing isn't it?

Havent won shit for going on 4 decades, and yet somehow someway we still peak the most interest out of all other sport team fans - imagine we actually won a god damn comp?

• I'll also say I think that the numbers for the other sides are also inflated as most Parra fans still watch the games involving other teams even when Parra aren't playing- the majority are rugby league fans not just Parramatta Eels fans.

• Look forward to a lot of Thursday night fixtures. OK if you stay at home and watch on TV but nightmare for those wishing to attend games,

•  Yep agree, i would watch most game over the weekend, may miss 1 or 2.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Well they will never be critical of BA and when you start a forum but have basic rules like - you can't be critical of the coach , then it is a pretend fan boy site. You can't ever disagree with Sixties as he gets completely butt hurt and can be…"
39 seconds ago
Poppa replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Keep talking and wishing EA, you/we have no idea if Bennett is interested to come here.
LB I don't know how you gave Lane any sort of a pass mark. I don't know what his stats were but he litered all night for mine.
BA talked about only a handful put…"
2 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
" Cartwright was probably our worst player last night. His stupid penalties, loose carries were compounded by his truly horrible defence. "
2 minutes ago
Surfer eel posted a discussion
BA
Is there a way of doing an online petion to get a new coach? If any of us didn't perform in there job  the way he has we would have been asked to leave a long time ago. How does this club just severe this crap up to us year after year? There are…
4 minutes ago
More…