Dunster

Dylbags

Ferg

Not impact

Maka

Carty

Lane

Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lane did a hell of alot defence work. Did you watch the game? 

• Ice wasn't his normal self today looked a little nervous. Hasn't played finals footy before I believe. I am so excited having Penisini this kid could become unbelievable for us, cannot wait to see his growth

• Good point about Ice he might’ve felt his first finals game pressure and all the media on him (which is well deserved) and he is one of the faces of the finals too. So glad he is ours! 

Penisini is a star!

• I though it was Papalis worst game of the season. He seemed injured maybe why he started on the bench.

• He did run for more meters than any other player, so can't have been too bad?

• RCG is the animal our pack needs.  He is absolutely dominant!

• Lane has been going fine.  I just wish he would stop dropping that ball the Dylbo drops to him off his hip!

• Lane was better than papa tonight fergo stood up

• He was. Because Papa is not a middle. Put him back on the edge and Lane in the middle.

• 100 percent agree.  That is what works best for the team!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
37 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…