Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ya spend most of your time on here judging people, telling them they know shit about the game. 

Go and read some of your posts, as soon as someone disagrees with you apparently they know nothing about footy.

Well I'll stick by my statements, 18 mths ago grab Nicho, we paid DB way to much based on potential, 12mths on, not much improvement. As i said give him another 2/3 years and you MAY get value for money.  If we could get the Fox for 800k go for it. DO NOT waste 650k on Staggs.

Now thats my OPINION, And Pops i don't give a shit on whether you agree or not.

• This reply was deleted.
              • First mistake in your ARSEsumptions of common sense Poppa,

COMMON SENSE QUOTES [PAGE - 5] | A-Z Quotes

• I do know who Frank was, so there.

Like me he was one very clever and intelligent gentleman.

• Never juged the administration, 100% of posters have had an opion on the coaching staff including you ya old fool. 350 plus bonus depending on how he comes back. He won't play for half the season, so 350k  for 16 odd games. Do ya sums you dick.

As Colin tried to explain, if Broncos  want him gone they may pay freight, there not going to say Staggs plus we will pay some of his salary, Eels negotiate that part of the deal.

NO dipshit you judge people, as you tell people they have no idear, or DON'T  understand systems, you make out you do. Well pal you know as much as the rest of us. Like most of us you have no idear how Parras, admin, board or systems work on decisions.

• Reports this morning saying Addo carr is looking for around 1mil per season,that's crazy money but Joey and Freddy backing him to succeed at the back and the Dogs chasing hard so kiss that one goodbye.Staggs may have issues like most players but he is all effort and hunger to compete,playing off our halves he would be awesome. 

• And how do you know this, another magic carpet ride, or just your opinion. 

• J.A.C. wouldnt come to the Eels asvit would be a backwood step. If he left the Storm it would be for big dollars and a team that has potential with good players around him and a good coaching staff. Id say the Bulldogs, Penrith, or Souths but not Parra.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Steel be with you replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I was one of the people on here that wanted Flanagan and a few of them said "We don't want a drug cheat at Parramatta". St. George have been up and down with some of their performances but Flanagan is getting a pretty weak squad to  be competitive.…"
1 minute ago
Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
14 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
28 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
1 hour ago
More…