Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And where has this mail come from . When I see him in the blue and gold I'll believe it

• There's some reputable mail on this. Apparently the Storm are looking at a player swap for the Fox.

• They already got one from us.

• You;re a grub Longy I was going to say the same thing, have to deduct his salary for the player we swapped for  though.

• They'll want slot more than just George

• Not if they have salary cap pressures *cough, cough*

• In this day and age Hector you can mail from alomost anywhere.

DHL, Star Trek and so many others are all doing mail now.

• Yes but a lot of mail is not arriving. And the bosses are just giving out Cartier watches to them selfs  .

• Then it is time we did something about the mail.

Tik Tok.

• Mmmmmmmm I agree 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It's pretty sad though, he has completely lost the dressing room. Or Moses is that valuable and inspiration able on the field we can't win without him. "
43 seconds ago
Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
1 hour ago
More…