Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And where has this mail come from . When I see him in the blue and gold I'll believe it

• There's some reputable mail on this. Apparently the Storm are looking at a player swap for the Fox.

• They already got one from us.

• You;re a grub Longy I was going to say the same thing, have to deduct his salary for the player we swapped for  though.

• They'll want slot more than just George

• Not if they have salary cap pressures *cough, cough*

• In this day and age Hector you can mail from alomost anywhere.

DHL, Star Trek and so many others are all doing mail now.

• Yes but a lot of mail is not arriving. And the bosses are just giving out Cartier watches to them selfs  .

• Then it is time we did something about the mail.

Tik Tok.

• Mmmmmmmm I agree 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
1 hour ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
1 hour ago
More…