Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trent Barrett to lock in JAC , Flanagan and Burton to the Doggies next year.

can I see some proof that Eels are even looking at JAC?

• And just like that in one off season they've become a formidable team which includes 2 internationals.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Turn it up Poppa, stupid is one thing I am not. I posted the nrl signings rumour mill on the Doggies, you banging on about adding-carr and getting me all horny just want some proof for taking the wrinkles out

• This reply was deleted.
          • Got em in the same place as all the supporters on here

• This is me after supporting the Eels for 3 years mate.

Marty got no chance.

The town where people live more than 100 years. | by Waku | Medium

• Geez the dogs are making some good signings...Also jacob host joins souths 

• The bloke almost won the Dally M at fullback so why would you move him. Addo Carr will be a failure outside of the Storm system...he needs the discipline of Bellamy and Smith to be at his best.

• Oh well good luck at the Poodles JAC.

• Spine consistency is why I'm not moving Gutho the more and more Mahoney Brown Moses and Gutho play together the better they should get.If Mahoney and Brown take the next steps we'll be dangerous.

Changing out key positions on the regular isn't the way to go about winning.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I am not worried about our outside backs. RCG and Paulo still have a couple years left. These 2 are a must resign amongst our older forwards. The other 3 of Lane, Carty and Matto, we would probably want to offload a couple of them when their…"
26 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Unfortunately I feel like Ken Mamaulo is more likely for us.

"
52 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Eels should look to Semi Villamei at cowboys, cant get a start there"
1 hour ago
Inside Info replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Sivo to prop forward"
1 hour ago
More…